Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Xena Fan Fiction Podcast Show #27

Listen to Show #27

No, you didn't miss one. I decided to skip #26 and move on to #27!

Be sure to visit the home page of XenaCast

My story, The Last Good Day, can be found at The Athenaeum, the The Royal Academy of Bards, and XenaCast.com.

My Live Journal is here.

My Seattle blog is at Adventures in Emerald City.

I Can Has Cheezburger is located here.

In this show, I read the "Wish You Were Here" by Temora and Lariel. "Just what would a vacation with Xena and Gabrielle be like? Follow along with family and friends as we find out." This awesome story can be found at The Royal Academy of Bards. Temora's email is temoram@yahoo.co.uk and Lariel's email is lariel_a@hotmail.com. Please be sure to feed the bards!

Questions, comments, feedback, story suggestions can all be sent to me at XenaCast@gmail.com.

No comments: